At Smiles Dental, we are dedicated to ensuring that your visit is enjoyable and streamlined from start to finish. This includes offering a number of simple financial and payment options to fit your needs. Our team is pleased to accept all major credit cards, cash, and checks.
Our team offers the following discounts to qualifying individuals as well:
- 5% discount to any cash-paying patient when insurance is not billed and treatment is paid in full at the time of service
- 8% discount to any patient 55 years of age and older when insurance is not billed and treatment is paid in full at the time of service
- Smiles Dental is honoring our veterans with the gift of good health during the months of November and December. This year, we are offering a 15% discount on dental treatment to all Veterans and active military members, with valid military ID.
The Healthy Smiles Plan
In addition, we have designed the Healthy Smiles Plan to help our patients who do not have dental insurance get their regular cleanings. While this is not a dental benefit or insurance plan, it is a great way to receive a discount on all of your dental needs. All discounts apply starting the date you enroll and terminate one year (365 days) from this date. There are no waiting periods required. The annual plan includes:
- Two free cleanings (prophys) per year
- All exams at no cost
- All radiographs (X-rays) at no cost
- A 15% discount on all additional dental treatments provided by our office
An annual fee of $295.00 is due upon enrollment. A normal first visit would cost $320.00, so the plan pays for itself in your first visit! This discount plan applies only to the enrolled member and is non-transferable. All enrollment fees are non-refundable. This plan and its details are subject to change without notice. We are not able to accept CareCredit or any other financing options in conjunction with this office. The Healthy Smiles Plan cannot be combined with other offers.
We invite you to contact our dental office in Lebanon, Oregon, today with any questions about payment options, dental insurance, or the Healthy Smiles Plan. Our team is happy to help!