Do you have an unattractive tooth that takes the beauty away from your smile? Well, we are happy to say that there is a way to improve your tooth’s appearance and enhance the beauty of your smile! With dental veneers, many things are possible, like:
• Your chipped, broken, discolored, cracked, or misaligned tooth can be corrected, which will give you the beautiful smile you are looking for.
• You can have your perfect smile for up to 10 years without the worry of staining your veneer. If you avoid drinking red wine, coffee, tea, and soda, you will have the smile you love for many years.
• You can have the smile of your dreams without taking special care of the veneer. Once it is placed over your tooth, the veneer will stay in tip-top shape if you are consistent with your daily oral hygiene routine.
• You can have the results you desire in a short amount of time. The process involved in placing the veneer is quick and successful. First, your dentist will numb your tooth with a local anesthetic and then he will trim and shape your tooth to allow room for the veneer. Then, he will make impressions of your tooth and he will send those impressions to the dental lab where your veneer will be created. Once your veneer is made, your dentist will permanently cement it to the front surface of your tooth, giving you the smile you are looking for.
• You can enhance your smile in a comfortable and safe way. Compared to other cosmetic treatments, the process of placing a dental veneer is one of the most conservative ways of improving your appearance. It is also a great product that offers strong, functional, and natural-looking results.
If you would like to learn more about dental veneers and how they can help you love your smile, call our office today and schedule an appointment. Our dentist is thrilled to give you the smile you have always wanted with dental veneers!